Thursday, July 29, 2010

c4c47 and Stamp Royalty #30


I am going to try this card in two challenges. The first is at Crazy for Challenges. Here the challenge was to use a picture to inspire you. The picture was full of bright colors as are my princesses. The second challenge was at Stamp Royalty. Here the challenge was keep it simple sweetie. I got the image for this card off the internet. The wording was cut with a slice. The card is for the daughter of one of my son's friends. She is into the Disney Princesses.

5 comments:

Shanda Stirk said...

What a great idea! That makes a cute card! thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

so cute:) Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week:)
Love Ange

savvy teaching tips said...

I am so glad you played with us this week at Stampin Royalty. My daughter would LOVE this card.

loz said...

Super adorable card Vickie..Loz

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Wonderful card!!! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week! :-)