Thursday, March 31, 2011

MMSC #97


I'm not sure that I am perfectly on target for this card. The inspiration came from Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. The sketch inspired me to do framing with Torn Frame from Technique Junkies. This card is for a guy at work whose dog is one tomorrow. Alright this is a little silly, but Winston is like their child. He is an Italian Spimoni and cost a good chunk of money. These are my three. Misha is the black Bernese Mountain dog, Pepper is the beagle and Buddy is the Corgi. This is one of my favorite picture of the three of them and I have used it numerous times. They all line up on the deck when we come outside of pull into the driveway.

7 comments:

Priscilla said...

I just love dogs, so this card is the best..great distressing too. Way to work that sketch. Thanks so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

loz said...

This is super beautiful Vickie.. Big belly rubs for your gorgeous babies..Loz

Guro said...

I love your dogs, they make a wonderfull image!!! Great colors and a great take on the sketch :-)
Thank you so much for playing with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
Hugs Guro
MMSC DT

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Vicki - this is adorale - us animal lover are a hopeless breed! LOL! I am sure it will be loved by your co-worker - I love the Torn Frame technique too - well done! We always love to see you playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - thank you for your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Valerie said...

Just adorable! Love your dogs!!
Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I can't wait to see your next creation!
Valerie
Prisicllastyles DT

janet said...

like you dogs Vick! I know Mark will really like this. Winston is a cute dog and a breed I had never heard of before. I really enjoy looking at your cards.

Elizabeth said...

The Torn Frame works so well for the photo and ties in beautifully with that embossed background - a great rustic look. The colours in the card also tie in with the photos - great work; and (most importantly) beautiful dogs, too