Monday, August 22, 2011

Stampin Daisies Sketch Challenge #1

The sketch for this card came from a new sketch challenge site called Stampin Daisies.  I tend to always to back to a few challenges and I was sort of excited about finding a new one that is just starting.  I made the background paper for this card with a create a card background from impression obsession.  I love making my own paper because I can have any color scheme that I want.  I stamped the same pattern on pink paper for the accent on the side. I colored the roses with Prisma colored pencils.

4 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

Beautiful Vicki, love the background paper that you made yourself.
Good luck at the StampinDaisies challenge.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- I love the background that you made yourself in my favorite color and the pretty flowers!

Linda said...

That is a gorgeous card, Vicki!! Wonderful job on making the background! Thank you for joining us for our very first sketch challenge! :)
Linda :)
www.fancyframework.com

Jenny said...

Great job! Your card is beautiful :) Thanks for playin' with us at Stampin' Daisies :)

Jenny
papercutcreations.blogspot.com