Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dry Erase Board

This is my project for my Paper Temptress post today, so all the beautiful paper is from Paper Temptress.  I saw this wonderful easy idea on the Gina K Designs site. This is done with a inexpensive plastic picture frame that has a foot on the back side. You can do this in any size, but I did mine in 8 x 10. I cut the base from Blueberry Brown Bag. I cut the corners with a Martha Stewart corner punch and put squares of the Brown Bag behind the corners so the design could be seen. The center is cut from Laser Silver Lustre. I added some old paper and frayed burlap distress ink to that piece because I wanted a cream look. The flowers are cute from Cranberry Brown Bag. This was a Stampin Up flower die that cut and embossed. I love the Brown Bag cardstock because I could sand the raised part and the Brown Bag showed through. The leaves are Olive Brown Bag. Sorry the picture isn't the greatest. That's what you get for waiting until the last minute to get your post ready. I had to try and get a picture with out glare and that was really hard to do in the evening.

2 comments:

Snoopy said...

Love your project! I have something for you on my blog. I hope you'll stop by and pick it up.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/

loz said...

Fantastic project Vickie..Loz