Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Make it Monday #80

I found some beautiful tulips on line and knowing the beautiful colors of cardstock at Paper Temptress I just had to try them. The directions for the tulips can be found at Valita Designs and Fresh Folds. If you love punches go to her blog because she does some fantastic things. The beautiful pink card is made from Magenta Basis. The light green layer is Serpentine Mica Metallic. The leaves are Olive Basis. The flowers are Lemon Yellow Treasure, Mountain Rose Glimmer and I used some ink on the White Diamond, I finished off the look with some beautiful ribbon. I used a corner punch to make the slot for the ribbon. I cut the hole with a Spellbinders die. I raised that layer with dimentional dots so that I could insert the leaves and the flowers. If you visit Valita Designs take a good look around because she does some really interesting things. I love these tulips and they were so easy. This is my entry for the Make it Monday Challenge this week.

5 comments:

NancyD said...

Love your flowers - great card. Saw it on MIM. NancyD

Rene said...

I really like this! I love the layout and that threaded ribbon...simple but OH! so elegant and lovely!

Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Good luck,
Rene :D

loz said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Vickie. Loz

Unknown said...

This is so pretty!! Lovely flowers, came over from MIM
Nat -x-

Judy McKay said...

Like thet design Vickie. I will have to try those flowers.