Monday, May 21, 2012

MMSC #138 and MIM #90

The sketch for this card came form the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.  Since it is Monday again I will be listing this card on Make It Monday also.  I rarely use digital images but while on vacation the other week we went to Barnes and Noble and I found a magazine called The Complete Guide to Digital Crafting.  It was a little pricy but ccame with 2 CD's full of digital images and digital paper.  It also has samples of several popular software programs that are out there.  This image was just perfect for a girl at work that golfs.

6 comments:

loz said...

Fantastic card and image Vickie..Loz

Irene said...

A brilliant card Vickie, and so purrfect for a golfer.
Thank you for your kind comment.
iarene
xxxx

Catherine said...

Fab card and love the Ladybug image and the fun sentiment...

Jane said...

Hi Vickie, I saw you on MIM and recognised this great digi image as I have it myself. You have inspired me to ink it up. Your card is lovely and perfect for a golfing friend,
Jane x

Lisa Minckler said...

Wow, sounds like you got your hands on a really cool book and this card is proof. What a wonderful image and oh so perfect for someone that golfs. Love how you made the sentiment too. :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Lisa xx

Shari said...

your card is so great! I love hte image and oyu have made a beautiful card!

I saw your project on Make It Monday!
(I am #193)

Hugs;
Shari