Sunday, January 6, 2013

Make it Monday #122

Here is my entry for Make it Monday this week.  My goal this year is to really get into those supplies that I just thought I just had to have and have not really used.  This is a card I am going to use for a Yahoo swap.  This was a stamp set I thought was just so cute and never really got around to using it.  The set is made by Craft Lounge.  I thought the saying was really cute also.  I like the set because it can be for Christmas, but is Ok for just a winter card also.  For the swap I was supposed to use a coloring method that I don't routinely use.  I put marker on a craft pad and then picked up the color with a water pen.  I got a new lightbox for Christmas and am playing with my picture taking also.

5 comments:

loz said...

This is sooo Adorable Vickie.. I Love the stamp set.. I spotted tis on MIM..Loz

Tracy said...

So cute! I like the added texture. That's always fun. :-) Saw this a MIM. TFS!

Faye said...

Fabulous card and colors. Visited from MIM..Faye

Shirley said...

This is such a cute card and well worth digging out your "must buy" stash to make it.
I must follow your idea and dig some of mine out.
I spotted your card on the MIM blog and popped over to take a better look.

Shirley

Meihsia Liu said...

Such an adorable card. Love the cute snowman. Thank you for joining us at Make It Monday this week... :)