Sunday, October 18, 2015

Congratulations for new baby

 

This is a baby card for my nephew's wife.  I know it is sort of odd to be red and white, but the theme for the shower is St. Louis Cardinals. This is my post for Paper Temptress.
 
The base for this card , highlight for the images and sentiment is Vermillion Malermo Perle.  This gave the card a little bit of sparkle.  The images and the layer for the main images is Cryogen White.   I did pop up the images just for a little texture.  The  dotted squares  are embossed with red embossing powder.  This is a pretty simple card, but I do like the look.
 
Now to a new note.  Paper Temptress is starting a facebook challenge  page.  The first post starts November 10.  So keep an eye out.  The girls are putting together some great inspiration!


No comments: