Sunday, November 1, 2015

My first Christmas Card



Someone said the other day that Christmas is 8 weeks away.  I am always making cards at the last minute when I want to be doing other things.  Well I decided to get started. This was my post for Paper Temptress.  I decided I would go with the linen line.  It gave me rich colors with just a little bit of texture.  The base of the card and the Joy are made from Baronial Ivory Classic Linen.  I used dimensional glue on the Joy and then applied glitter.
As some know many of my supplies come from Stampin' Up because I have a friend that sells it.  The stamps set is called Daydream Medallions and the die set is Floral Frames. I had bought these because I loved the way they layered.  The embossing folder is from Darice.
 The dark green layers are Emerald Green Classic Linen and the mauve layers are Royal Mauve Classic Linen.  I stamped in Cherry Cobbler on the mauve and Silver on the dark green.


No comments: