Friday, December 11, 2015

Let's add some snow

 
I thought I was ready for Christmas.  I started Christmas cards in November.  To say the least other things came up and now it is nearly December 1 and have very few cards made.  So I decided my post  for Paper Temptress needed to be a Christmas card.

I used Neenah Super Smooth Ivory for the base card , sentiment and panel that the tree is stamped on.  This cardstock is so easy to stamp on and gave me a great image.  The stamped background is  from a stamp set called You've Got This from Stampin Up.  The tree is also from Stampin Up.  I embossed the tree and then added the snow.  I had never used snow, but like the look.

The green layer has some shimmer to it and is Fairway Mica Metallic.  The red layer also has some shimmer and is Vermillion Malermo Perle.



No comments: