Sunday, May 1, 2016

Birthday Card for Uncle Bob

 

 
 
This is a special card for a dear uncle.  All the paper is from Paper Temptress .  I am usually a stamper for my card posts.  Several of my friends have been cutting vinyl with their Cricut machines.  Well this craft hoarder had a Cricut she never uses.  So I decided to get it out and see what I could do.  The cartridge used is All Occasion Box Cards.  I know you can do this all on your own, but it was so easy to pick the paper and press the button and let it cut.
 
The base is Light Blue Basis.  The green layer is Limeade Pop Tones.   It seemed like Gold Basis would make the layers pop.  The tag on the front is Cotton Candy Basis and Teal Basis is the background and the clouds (I did apply some white ink to tone them down a little.)  The red plane and banner are Wild Cherry Pop Tones.
 
Will definitely be trying this again.  It does fold flat so that it can be mailed



No comments: