Sunday, October 15, 2017

Troll For Aria

 Good thing is that this is a birthday card for my granddaughter and it is actually done early.  Guess what the theme of the part is.  TROLLS

The base of this card is amethyst mica metallic.  Mica metallic is shimmery and a really nice weight for the base.

I tried the Heavy Weight Vellum for the second layer.  It embossed so nicely.  I colored some of the areas on the back side.

The troll is actually 2 colors of Basis.  The bottom layer is Pink Basis and the top layer is Magenta Basis.  The wording is actually two colors.  I tried Aqua Basis (light ) first and it was to light, so I cut the words in Teal basis and placed it on top of the first layer.  It raised my words off the page and if you look at the side you can see the layers

No comments: