Sunday, July 9, 2017

A Camping Birthday

This is a birthday card for my son-in-law.  All the stamps used are from Stampn' Up.  I stamped in Memento Black and colored all the images with colored pencils.

The base of the card has shimmer to it and is Blumarino Incandescent.  The yellow layer is Sunshine yellow columns so there is a little texture there.  The main images are mounted on Opal Mica Metallic.  I did stamp lightly some clouds and grass and then distressed the outside.  All the images are stamped on Cryogen White with black Memento ink.


I have been trying to give a little easy technique in my posts lately.  So I have a second card today.

This card is only two layers.  The bottom layer is Epic Black thick classic columns.  This gives the back a little texture.  The card front is Cryogen White.  I used two colors of bingo markers to make the little monsters.  When you slam the marker onto the cardstock a spatter image is made. I added goggly eyes.  My grandchildren are 4 and 7 months.  This is just perfect.

No comments: