Sunday, July 23, 2017

Hey Chick says Have a Great Day

I decided to pull outa set from Stampn' Up called Hey Chick. Most of the cardstocks in this card are from the Treasures line from Paper Temptress.  I used the Crafty Brown Treasures for the base and the sentiment.. The Periwinkle set off  the brown for the second layer.

Now here is my simple technique for today.  The patterned layer is cryogen white. I colored it with distress ink and finger daubers.  I then took a stencil and sprayed it with water and put it down on the cardstock.  I laid a paper towel on top and pushed down on the stencil.  This helped to get rid  of excess water.  Remove stencil and dab excess water off of your cardstock.

The frame around the chicken is made from Goldenrod Treasures.  I needed a bright color to highlight  colored image so I used Mango Orange Treasures.  The image was stamped on Cryogen White.

Add a few rhinestones for some extra bling and there you have it.

No comments: