Thursday, December 3, 2009

C4C13


I made this card for several challenges. One is for my Yahoo Just Cards group. It was a color challenge. The colors were Sea Green, Chestnut, Forest Green, Scarlet, an Orchid. I used the Sea Green, Forest Green and Scarlet. The second challenge was Crazy For Challenges. The challenge was to use punches. The snowflake is from Martha Stewart and the border punch has no name on it. The Pattern is Marta and it does borders and 4 other shapes. The cute snowman stamp is from Fire Cracker Designs by Pamela. This stamp is so cute. I won this set on the blog hop several weeks ago. I didn't have any stamps from this company, but was very impressed with the deep etching and quality. It stamped beautifully.

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

cute card-and your image is sweet

Etha said...

This is just soo cute :) I love Pamela's snow people as well :)

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Very cute snowperson! The snowflakes and the lace on the sides is very pretty :) Thanks for stopping by my page on the MMSC bloghop and your kind words, best ~Jeni