Friday, January 29, 2010

Love this paper


Ok this is a card not attached to a sketch challenge. The stamp set is from Stampin' UP. The paper I used on the image is Xerox heavyweight matte cover. I saw this mentioned on one of my groups. I stamped it with Stazon and sponged die ink in for color. If you are going to sponge the ink on you have to use the Stazon. The Stazon cannot however be colored with copics. Somewhere on one of my groups it also said to use black foam on top of your card when scanning. It seems like this way the colors are truer.

1 comment:

Tricia Butts said...

Vickie,
I love the way you have used the Stampin' Up Fresh Cuts stamp set to create your card. This set is one of my favorites and one of the first sets I got when I joined Stampin' Up! I will have to try this technique myself.
Tricia Butts
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Northglenn, Colorado