Sunday, June 27, 2010

MMSC #59 and Jazzy Paper Designs Inspiration 9


This card goes for several challenges. The colors came from Jazzy Paper Designs. The sketch came from Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Also the challenge in one of my Yahoo groups was summer. I think this fits. I bought this stamp a while back. I have so many flowers and I loved the M & M character. The stamp is made by Viva Los Vegastamps. I colored the figure with copic markers and added some glitter to the lips, eyes and towel.

5 comments:

pam124 said...

Vickie, this is such a cute image and great use of the Midnight Madness Sketch layout this week. I love your choice of colors and the red gingham dp is awsome. It sure did make me smile!

Thanks SO MUCH for playing with us this week and hope you can come play with us again next week!

Hugs
pam
MMSC-GD

loz said...

Super Adorable Vickie. I LOVE this image..Loz

scrapperjulia said...

This card made me smile too! Very cute!

Jessica G. said...

The happy color combo and fun image make this a perfect summer card! Thanks for participating in this week's Midnight Madness Sketch challenge and hope to see you again next week!
Jessica, MMSC DT

Carol Hurlock said...

Vickie...watch out I don't steal your M & M's...I am a chocoholic!!! This is delightful and so full of fun. I absolutely love it. Too Cute!!! Great job with the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Midnight Madness Design Team