Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Party Time Tuesday #13


This si a new challenge site for me. It is called Party Time Tuesday. The Chalenge is anything goes. This card is also for the Try it Thursday challenge at Technique Junkies. The card I made uses the technique folded pocket. The background paper is made from Paper Temptress paper. The yellow is Basis light Yellow, the darker yellow has sparkle and is Solar Yellow Pearlescent, the background paper was made on Bright white Matt coat and the flower is stamped on Cotton Watercolor.
The background is called Millefiori. I stamped the circles in two coordinating oranges. The green flower is stamped next and then the black flower. All the stamps are from Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

ddazzled71 said...

What a wonderful creation. I love the warm colours and the folded pocket. Thanks so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week and I do hope we will see you again soon.

Danie - PTT Design Team.