Thursday, September 8, 2011

Stampin Daisies #2 and Do You Stack Up #36

The sketch for this card came from Stampin Daisies.  Also the challenge at DYSU was texture.  I think this card will work for both.  Most of the elements for this card were pieces I received in swaps.  The embossed background was a embossed swap and the splatter background was a background swap.  The ribbon was some extra ribbon someone sent with a card.  I have a real problem using my stash of stuff sometime.  This time I just decided to go for it. 

4 comments:

loz said...

Sooo Beautiful Vickie..Loz

Unknown said...

WOW! I love those paint splashes. And the ribbons are super nice. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
Hugs,
Joan

Ren-Yi said...

absolutely great idea! i love how this uses scraps and it's a fun card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Jessica Kubit said...

This is so cute! Love the ribbon and the colors are so beautiful!
thanks so much for participating in the challenge!
Jessica
http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com/