Monday, July 9, 2012

Make it Monday #97


Someone on one of my Yahoo groups posted the link to make this card. I just thought is was so different. This is an anniversary card for my daughter and son-in-law. The colors at their wedding were pool and brown. I have used dark chocolate mica metallic and lagoon mica metallic. I stamped the main front image on cryogen and colored with image with colored pencils. I just love the rich color of the dark chocolate and the lagoon. Add sparkle to all the papers and I am in heaven. This was my Paper Temptress post for today.  Also thought this would be a great card for Make it Monday.

5 comments:

lalkygirl said...

wow what a fab card ,love the shape and the colour tones are beautiful
hanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x

Loz said...

Fantastic card Vickie. Thanks for the link. Will be checking this out later..Loz

Chris said...

Hi Vickie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Debs M said...

great card, love the colours! saw it on mim x

Jenny said...

Hi Vickie, saw your card on MIM, love the colours you have chosen!