I then applied a darker color to the whole piece with another sponge dauber. This piece was mounted on Basis Aqua. The main image was also stamped on Cryogen White and colored with colored pencils. This image was highlighted with Distress Broken China which matches the Basis Aqua just perfectly. This image was mounted on Basis Burgundy The cording at the bottom was just white and I used the distress ink with a sponge to apply color. I know Paper Temptress has some beautiful white ribbon so remember you can always color it. I did use some foam mounting tape for the background piece and the main flower image.
18 hours ago