Sunday, July 7, 2013

Make it Monday #148

Here is a thank you card I made for a girl at work recently.  There is not a lot of stamping, most of the card is dies or punches.  I just love these little tulip flowers.  They are make from a 5 petal flower punch.  You cut out two of the petals from the cut out.  After you cut out your two petals your piece should look like a Y.  The the bottom petal is folded up.  It also helps to put a tiny piece of foam tape under the petal you are folding up to give it some dimension. Thought this would be perfect for Make it Monday.

3 comments:

loz said...

This is gorgeous Vickie. I love the way you made the tulips. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Unknown said...

What a lovely card, the colour combination is perfect. Thank you for joining us over at MIM, Hugs Kerry xx

Ann said...

Lovely card, I saw it over at MIM. (#1)