Monday, November 18, 2013

Make it Monday #167

Getting in the Christmas spirit a little early this year.  A couple of weeks ago I had to make samples for Paper Temptress of a paper pack she was having on special.  It is sort of nice to have several cards and projects done. This was one of the projects.  Thought this would work for Make it Monday

I will also say that I own a Scor Pal and don't use it as I should.  If you go to the Scor Pal site they have a bunch of directions there using the Scor Pal.  This was called Pockelope.

3 comments:

Kitt said...

I saw your card at MIM and had to come take a closer look. Beautiful card Well Done.
Kitt

loz said...

This is gorgeous Vickie and it is only 5 weeks til christmas day..I spotted this on MIM..Loz

Unknown said...

Great project you did an awesome job! Thank you for joining in our MIM Challenge,Hugs Kerry DT xx