Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sweet Treats


Well Halloween is right around the corner.  I love different little candy boxes.  The front and back of this little box is cut from Flame Mica Metallic.  The die is from Spellbinders and is the small octagons.  The orange is the largest die and the white layer is the second largest.  The white layer is Cryogen White.  The Dracula and his hands are also cut from Cryogen.  The stamps for Dracula, the hands, and the sentiment are from Papertreyink,com.   The stamps have a matching die set .  I just could not resist this set.  The spider web is from Treasures to Remember.  The tombstone is Bluestone Classic Linen.
Now I want to tell you about the box.   I used Neenah Solar White #110 for the box pieces.  This is nice and heavy and stands up well for the box. The base is 1 3/4 x 2 inches and is scored at 1/4 inch on all sides.  The little squares at the corners are cut out.
The sides are 2 x 2 3/4 inches.  These pieces are scored at 1/4 inch on both long sides.  I hope this picture helps.  I got the idea from here.





No comments: