Sunday, August 12, 2018

Twist and Pop Trucks




This is a card I made for the grandson of one of my friends.  He is five and has stage 2 cancer.  I have been trying to send cards once in a while.  This card is cute but rather difficult to take pictures of.  I thought it was cool because the inside pops out.  It is called a twist and pop card.  I found the directions on Y-tube.

The base for this card is something I had because it had to be 12 inches.  All the rest of the cardstock came from the Basis Package.  The colors used are Light Yellow, Orange, Teal, Dark Orange, Gold, Orange and Light Blue.  You have to love this line of cardstock because it comes in so many colors.   These trucks are just perfect for little boys. .  I have two stamp sets and they came from http://flonzcraft.com/

No comments: