Saturday, December 1, 2018

Blessed Christmas Wishes

Trying to get started on Christmas cards.  I like how this went together.  Most of the cardstock in this card is from the Linen Line.  The base is Red Pepper Classic Linen.  The tree  is Emerald Green Classic Linen.   This tree has little pieces that stick out slightly.  They were just crying for glitter.   I know you cannot see it in the picture, but there is a fine texture in the linen line.

The city cutout is cut from Cryogen White cardstock.  I used a little antique linen to accent around the edges. The distressing gave the image a little more definition.

The sentiment was cut from Earthstone classic linen.

I am not sure the tree really goes with the background, but it is sort of old Christmas and new Christmas.  I just got this tree die and just had to use it.

Have a great day

No comments: