Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ks Crew Challenge #22 and GC42 spicy Supply Lace/Fibers


This is my card for two challenges. First is the Kitchen Sink challenge. The challenge here was to start with plain paper and make your own paper. All the stamps on the card are from Kitchen Sink. The background was a really cute little stamp I got free with my order. The technique is from Technique Junkies and is called depth of field. I just love Kitchen Sink stamps because they are multi stamp stamps and the image has so much dimension to it.

The second challenge is from Gingersnap Creations. Here you were to lace or fibers. I had some really pretty brown shiny raffia that I used.

6 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute, Vickie!! I love your steaming coffee designer paper!! So perfect for your foamy latte!! Great work on the challenge.

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Kitchen Sink Stamps!!

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute! The small coffee cup works are great for your DSP using the Depthy of Field Technique. Thanks for playing along with the Kitchen Sink Stamps Challenge!

loz said...

sooo georgoeus Vickie..Loz

Ellis said...

Ohh, such a great card! =)
I so wish I could afford those stamps, love the reality of the stamps! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love how you used the raffia. It's perfect with your image.

Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Lace and Fiber Challenge!

Unknown said...

So very pretty!! Love the technique you used to make your DP!! The images work perfectly with the KSS cup of warm comfort image!! Thanks so much for playing this month with KSS!!