Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stamp Something Challenge


This card is for the challenge at Stamp Something. The challenge was to use designer paper, ribbon and buttons. The flowever stamp is from Gina K and the oval and words are from JustRite. I just got the JustRite stamps and love what they add to the card.


For one of the swaps I need to do for next time, the card was to be green, black and white. I really tried to get a good picture of this card and had seen people talking about natural lighting. I even went outside. The things you cannot see in the picture are that the black is embossed and the white is a spellbinders die and has a ridge around it.

1 comment:

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Very pretty! I know how hard it is to get good pictures. It's taken me a long time to find the right set up!

Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

Janna :)