Monday, November 14, 2011

Another Wine Bottle Topper

With the holidays coming up I just can't stop making wine bottle toppers. All the paper is from Paper Temptress.  The background is made using a technique from Technique Junkies called Collaged Circles. What better way to use a lot of wonderful cardstock. The cardstock used is Neenah Super Smooth Ivory for the base. The base piece is 3 1/2 x 6 1/2. I scored it at 1 1/2 and punched a hole with a 1 1/4 inch punch. The circles were made of Green Basis, Cordovan Leather, White Crepe, and Mountain Rose Glimmer. I gave some of the circles some texture. The stamp is from Verses Rubber Stamps. I really think the saying is cute. The embossing powder is from PK Glitz.

3 comments:

loz said...

Fantastic topper Vickie..Loz

Catherine said...

Fab topper, love it!

Judy said...

I love the idea for the topper.