Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Just Us Girls #120

This is my project for my Paper Temptress post this week.  So I guess you can figure that all the paper and the ribbon came from Paper Temptress.  The challenge at Just Us Girls was to use the colors red, white and pink. I wanted to try something a little different with a sort of Valentine theme. I was looking through my notebooks and found the Corner Bookmark pattern from Split Coast Stampers. I also had a new heart punch from Martha Stewart that I really wanted to use. The red background for this card is the Rosso Incandescent. The pink is the Mountain Rose Glimmer and all the white is the Neenah Solar White. The pattern paper in the middle is actually white paper that I stamped with a Cover-a-card background stamp from Impression Obsession called Rose Lace. I love the Cover-a-card backgrounds because I can make my background paper in whatever color matches my project. I colored the rose with copic markers. Also I almost forgot the beautiful red ribbon. I think it is the Burgandy Metallic Mesh. It does look a little different in real life and I find it to be more of a red, but it makes beautiful bows. Sometimes I need all the help I can get on my bows. 

No comments: