Saturday, January 21, 2012

Party Time Tuesday #51

I just got done with this card for my mother-in-law.  We are going to have lunch tomorrow for her birthday.  The challenge at Party Time Tuesday is Birthday so this works perfectly. The stamp set is from Inky Antics and on the inside of the card has a cupcake made from honeycomb paper.  I also stamped the patterned paper using a large cover a card stamp from Impression Obsession.  I love the cover a card stamps because I can make my paper any color to match my project.

3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my goodness, what a precious card! I love that little bird!
so glad you've joined the party at Party Time Tuesdays this week! :)

Renee Matarese said...

I love your window frame and the color combination! It's a really cute card. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. See you again soon.
Renee
PTT DT

Michele Gross said...

Really cute! I've just had a very fun visit to your blog-lots of great projects :)