Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Make it Monday #115

This is another one of my Paper Temptress posts. A while back I saw the most adorable You-tube video using a small battery powered tealight. I did change mine slightly because I used a Spellbinders die. I will say it would have been easier to use a punch like in the video. The base of the card is Blumarino Incadescent. I don’t think you can even imagine the great sheen this paper has. The white is Cryogen. The blue is Periwinkle Treasures. The small blue striped piece is Laser Silver Lustre. I used some distress ink on it to give it the blue color. The image was stamped on white iridescent vellum. The image is embossed. This vellum can work without warping. You just have to be sure and not over heat it.
The beautiful bow is white ribbon that you pull a string and it scrunches together. The scene and wording at the top are from a new Gina K stamp set called City of David. This is my entry for Make it Monday this week

2 comments:

loz said...

STUNNING card and scene Vickie..loz

Lisa Minckler said...

This is sensational the work of art you've created here. The shimmer and light is gorgeous!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx