Thursday, November 1, 2012

Party Time Tuesday #92

The challenge at Party Time Tuesday was anything goes.  This was my Paper Temptress post on Monday. So all the links are links to cardstock that Paper Temptress sells.  I found a new technique on Technique Junkies called distress stain dip. You put distress stain on a craft mat and spritz it with alcohol. You then dip the paper into it. The technique called for 3 colors. I only had two that seemed to go together. I decided to try the HQ Cotton Watercolor Paper. This paper is nice and thick and gives the front a sort of texture. I edged this piece with Encore Copper Ink. The brown layer is Basis Brown. The base card is Gold Basis. The tag at the bottom is Butternut Treasure. The die cut was cut from Neenah Solar White. The die cut image was colored with Copic Markers. I also added a little sparkle with Stickles. 

1 comment:

loz said...

This is Fabulous Vickie.. I love all the techniques you try..Loz